HOLY GHOST CONFERENCE
(March/April/May) Monday – Friday proceeding Easter Sunday
HOLY GHOST INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION
(2nd/3rd Week of August) Monday – Sunday
HOLY GHOST CONGRESS
(2nd Week of December) Monday – Friday
July 1st – 30th
#JANUARY -30 DAYS: January 2nd – 31st (Committing the whole year into God’s hand)
#MARCH/APRIL/MAY -40 DAYS: Sunday after Ash Wednesday – Good Thursday (Celebrating Victory over death)
#JULY -30 DAYS: July 1st – 30th (Revisiting God’s Covenants -Starting 2nd Half of the year with God)
#NOVEMBER/DECEMBER -40 DAYS: November 13th – December 22th (Finishing well -Thanking God for His faithfulness)
12 HOURS OF PRAISE
AUGUST EDITION: Tuesday-Wednesday of HGIC Week
DECEMBER EDITION: 23rd/24th of December
From Senior Pastor’s Desk
Welcome to the Divine Overcomers Pentecostal Assembly (DOPA) website. I am glad you have chosen to spend a few minutes to get to know our church. We were founded on the Word of God, through the Divine Grace we are geared towards bringing HEALING, DELIVERANCE and EMPOWERMENT to this generation through the Blood of the LAMB. We are a church that honours God’s Word, believes in the work of the Holy Spirit, and worship the Lord in spirit and truth. DOPA was an inspiration of the Holy Spirit that came to life in 2013 as a CARING and LOVING church. We are an evangelical-minded church that believes in reaching the unreached (un-churched and unbelievers) with the LOVE of Jesus Christ.
I invite you to worship with us; we will whole-heartedly welcome you to attend any of our services where you will surely experience the touch and power of God. Our working premises are Rev. 12:11 “Overcoming by the Blood of the Lamb” and Rev. 3:12 “Raising Pillars in the Kingdom of our God” which you should part of since he Spirit of the Lord God is upon us all; and the Lord had anointed us to preach good tidings unto the meek; had also sent us to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and free those that are bound from the prison.
DOPA is here to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; to appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified. All these are to fulfill the prophecies of Isaiah recorded in Isaiah chapter 61 verses 1, 2 and 3.
Thank you and God bless as you become part of God’s family..
HERE WE GO!
Divine Overcomers Pentecostal Assembly was founded on the Word of God, through Divine Grace and we are geared towards bringing HEALING, DELIVERANCE and EMPOWERMENT to this generation through the Blood of the Lamb.
To create and maintain constant revival in the Body of Christ.
To spread the Gospel of Christ to all Mankind.
To win at least a soul in every family of Mankind on this Earth.
To ensure that all Mankind have constant access to the Word of God through Worship Centres..
- Our focus of fellowship is based on the Holy Scripture to ensure that our modus operandi are aligned to our divine purpose which are follows:
- ***Act 2:42 -“And they continued steadfastly in the Apostle’s Doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers.”
- ***1 Cor. 1:10 -” Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.”
- ***Rom 16:17 -“Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.”
what to expect
We look forward to you joining us on Sunday or for any of our weekly service! During that time, we render our services to God in the following ways
1. MUSIC: This is a participatory experience and we invite you to join in as we praise God through singing where our sincere worship is in spirit and in truth.
2. PRAYER: Our prayer during any of our services allows us to acknowledge our dependence on Christ for building his kingdom and in our personal lives. We pray for the needs of the church, its members and our host nation.
3. MESSAGE: The teaching and preaching time seeks to communicate God’s Truth in compelling, relevant ways. Each service, we pray that God blesses the preaching of the word that it might penetrate our hearts and impact our lives in the weeks and days ahead.
4. OFFERING/TITHES: We give generously as an act of worship, not under compulsion of any kind but out of a joyful heart.
5. FELLOWSHIP: After each service, we spend time getting to know each other better and ensure that DOPA becomes a home we all find in.
Our Present Worship Centres are in:
(1) Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria;
(2) Ofin Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria and
(3) Bushelloaf, Dublin, Ireland.
Whatever your searching or zeal are
be sure that the Spirit of the Living God has answers to them!
As we rely on the transforming power of God’s Word all things are readily possible.
We value the contribution of people from all walks and age of life and we celebrate each other’s victories and carry each other’s burdens.
We grow our faith in Christ as we journey together daily.
We invest in people that God brought our way and also on the community our Worship Centre is located and from there we impact our world through strategic partnerships.